Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A post after a long time... XD

So today is my birthday and I decide to write something on this blog, before I get lazy again and having no updates on my blog.

Some of the cliché reason for not updating blog
  1. Less spare time to write
  2. Having low sugar or imagination (depending on which type are you)
  3. Not setting any theme for writing
The list could go on and on and on and on.............since it is a
cliché reason for any bloggers LOL

So I'm officially 23rd .... So I've been for almost quarter of century in this world, and it makes me wonder what have I done in this couples of years back then and it seems I've been wasting a bit of my year, and my hair seems to be in pretty bad shape, as I have pretty damn severe hair losses this days. Man, it sucks to be baldy before the right age. LOL

Then again, I'm not the type who go around and spewing my own problems to any other persons, unless I feel it is necessary or just to see how they react to certain problem.

It must be a blessing to have my birthday in this Ramadhan month.
Hell yeah sons, I don't have to spend people for lunch and usually very lazy in breakfast outside, because it is kinda hectic if you go out when it is pretty late hahahhaha

Kinda wondering why there is so many people go to bazaar eh? Where are they hiding before this month??? This is absolutely like a Chipsmore, now you see and now you don't. Anyway I still go to bazaar if there is an order from higher-ups LOL.

Also I'm waiting for my 1st paycheck from I-yuno supposedly I receive my dough as late as before Eid... Worst part, it may come to me after Eid. Either way, I WILL GET MY MONEH Y'ALL!




No comments:

Post a Comment