Saturday, April 23, 2011

f(x) backs with Pinnochio and Gangsta Boy.. LULZ

Its been a long time I've seen them.. hehehehhe

I surely need a drive or inspiration to write more inane ramblings or something to be shared ...
I dunno, I pretty sure I only share a few of information...Really few I guess..

Well here they are!!!! f(x) woot



First of all, the outfit is so baggy to the point where I thought....Circus??? OH LOLZ!!!!
I mean... What thaa fakkkk...What thaa Fakkk ...That is cheap as hells hahahaha
the songs is ok.......and the clothes looks just like coming from slums TROLOLOLOLZ






Pinocchio. I see the Music Video first and thought the song is everywhere and off-the mark. Then I changed my mind after seeing the live..Its actually good!!

Well, except Krystal clothes that use some turquois confetti to be attached with glue on her blouse.I mean..... What tha faakk...What tha faakkk...I thought they never could be any cheaper costume from Gangsta Boy. SME stylist does amazed me always, not in a good way. ROFL.

for those who know who is Victoria or Khuntoria..please peel your eyes wide and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment